Following the great success of previous editions, Smeralda Holding, an Italian company wholly owned by Qatar Holding Smeralda Investment S.r.l., and owner since 2012 of real estate and land overlooking the sea along the Costa Smeralda, is delighted to announced the recommencement of the “Smeralda Holding for the community” initiatives, with a new range of free activities for the community.
Training, education and sport are once again the focus of the social projects organised by Smeralda Holding, which have been improved on the basis of feedback regarding the preferences and needs of residents in the area, with the aim of making a significant contribution to the quality of leisure time and work and participating to individual and collective growth.
The new season of courses organised by “Smeralda Holding for the community” will begin on 20 November, save for variations, with the commencement of lessons from the “Sardinia Language Academy”, which will be comprised of:
- English courses for children and teenagers
- English courses for adults
- French and German courses for adults
The lessons will be held by qualified mother-tongue teachers from “The English School”, an exam centre authorised by the Trinity College of London, an organisation accredited by the Ministry of Public Education. In order to take part in the language courses, please write to email@example.com
Weekly sporting courses will also be beginning, as follows:
- Golf courses at the prestigious Pevero Golf Club will be beginning on 18 November, offering participants the opportunity to study under the guidance of a PGA qualified professional in groups subdivided by age: junior (from 8 to 14 years of age) and adult (from 15 years of age). To enrol, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The highly anticipated tennis courses at the Cervo Tennis Club will be recommencing on 20 November and will be open to everyone from the age of 8. To enrol, please write to email@example.com
Training, education, health and sport are once again the focus of the social projects organised by our Group with the aim of making a significant contribution to the quality of life, free time and work, playing a role in the individual and collective growth of the community in which we operate – stated Mario Ferraro, CEO of Smeralda Holding -. As is the case every year, some of the activities that we offer the local community concern sport, seen as a form of prevention, development and social inclusion, and also languages, contributing to the development of professional skills. The growing appreciation and interest seen with past editions is further encouragement for us to continue to believe and invest in our programme of initiatives for our community.
All of the courses are open to residents in the municipalities of Arzachena and Olbia. To enrol, please contact the relative secretaries at the following addresses:
Porto Cervo, 8 novembre 2023